- Wing Chun Training - Class FAQ
- What Will I Learn?
- What Can I Expect from Classes?
- Do I need a Martial Arts Background
- Do I Need To Be In Good Shape?
- Is There A Uniform?
- Will I Learn Self-Defense?
- Who is Sifu Chuck?
- What is Kung Fu?
- What is Wing Chun?
- Benefits To Learning Wing Chun?
- What Are The Wing Chun Forms?
- Is Wing Chun what Bruce Lee studied?
- All Pages
Is There A Regular Uniform I Have To Wear?
Yes. Are uniform is practical in nature. The uniform is a Revolution Wing Chun Kung Fu T-shirt. You can wear sweat pants, athletic pants or board shorts. Shoes should be soft-soled, non-marking, indoor running shoes or wushu shoes.
What Does A Typical Class Cover?
A typical class will cover: Martial Foundations (basic drills, conditioning, coordination, balance, stretching, etc); Wing Chun Single Person drills; Wing Chun Two Person Drills (chi sau, pak sau, defenses); Wing Chun forms and theory.
I Heard that Wing Chun is a Martial Art That Focuses Mostly on Fighting - How Do You Teach it?
At Revolution Wing Chun Kung Fu we focus first and foremost on the study and understanding of Ving Tsun Gung Fu as an art. As a result the student will develop skills that they can use in everyday life along with effective self-defense.